Applying to College
Choosing a College
We make available valuable information about the process of college application. Understanding the process is
the first step to a successful admission to the school of your choice.
We will help you:
- Understand how the financial aid system works.
- Fill out the complex financial aid forms completely and accurately.
- Lower your family contribution to increase your aid through proven strategies.
- Calculate your eligibility to get financial aid in advance of application.
- Interpret your award letters from various colleges and universities.
- Negotiate with colleges and universities for greater financial aid.
- Select the college that provides the most financial aid for you or your student.
. . . and assist you in receiving . . ..
- Pell Grants
- Tuition Discounts
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants and State Grants
- University Based Grants and Scholarships
- Endowment Awards
- Work-Study Programs
- Stafford and Perkins Loans
- Gift Scholarships
. . . and more.
- Understanding how to report and manage your financial status is key to maximizing dollars available to you or your
- An accurate analysis of your current financial situation makes the difference between dollars available and
spending your own hard earned dollars.
- Applying to college is a misunderstood event. Unfortunately, high school counselors are busy with current
high school business to give solid advice to students.
- Choosing a college is critical to getting proper funding for your schooling. Some schools are more motivated
to provide rich awards. Find out how to know which ones.
- Learn the truth about the value of the much acclaimed scholarship searches.
- We maintain a long list of internet sites with valuable information regarding college placement, books, clothing,
living services and so on.
- You will see acronyms, words and phrases that may be unfamiliar. This list should help.